October 27, 2022
These mini cinnamon rolls are so easy to make and unbelieveably delicious. No yeast required so there is no waiting…except for the few minutes before you pull these hot cinnamon rolls from the oven!
- 1-8oz tube crescent roll dough
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ground cinnamon
- light or dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F (follow crescent roll instructions). Spray mini muffin pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Flour your counter surface and roll out your dough to be ¼” thickness.
- Brush melted butter and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Roll into a log and cut into equal pieces.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the rolls are lightly browned. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and spoon icing over top of each roll.
- For the icing: Mix maple syrup, milk and confectioners’ sugar until the glaze is smooth. Spoon over warm cinnamon rolls. ENJOY!!!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.